Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It Is Finished.

Today I turned in my application for the accelerated nursing program. They are due in two weeks, then the committee will review and rank them, then make calls to set up interviews.

I saw that 21 people had taken applications. I don't know if all 21 of them will decide to turn in the application, or if they will all be eligible (baseline GPA, done with pre-reqs, etc), but I do know that only 8 (possibly up to 12, but likely only 8) will be accepted into the program.

Applications for the traditional nursing program are available February 2. I will fill out one of those, just in case I don't make it into the accelerated.

There are advantages and disadvantages to both, of course. With the accelerated, you finish in less time, so you save on tuition. With the traditional, you actually have some time to have a job, so maybe you can pay for that tuition.

No comments:

Post a Comment