Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Giggle Shirt

One of my projects this week was boxing up Sweet Pea's 12 month clothes (overdue) and sorting out/washing her 24 month clothes. In amongst the clothes I washed was a shirt that I had worn and loved as a tyke. It most likely passed down through a few of my siblings as well.

I put Sweet Pea in it this morning and dropped her off at Grandma's on the way to class. Grandma recognized the shirt right away. :)

I hunted down a picture of me in the shirt, so without further ado, here is a comparison shot.


(No date on the back of the photo, but I think I'm about 3 years old here.. Sweet Pea is 20 months. Slightly different builds, you think?)

1 comment:

  1. What he said.

    Well, the last line at least.

    Yay for Abbysitting on Monday.

    ReplyDelete