Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ear Infection

Sweet Pea has her third cold in about six weeks, and it seems to be hitting her hard, so I took her into the doctor this morning. No pneumonia or anything of that nature, but she does have the beginnings of an ear infection in each ear, plus a sinus infection. Poor baby!

The doctor prescribed an antibiotic. He said she should be feeling better by the weekend. Hope so!
----------
I also signed up for my spring classes today. A&P 2 is the only thing I have left before I start the nursing program. I'll have the same professors I have now, and the textbooks are even the same.
----------
My dad is having surgery tomorrow. Sounds like a fairly routine operation/procedure, but he's one of those types who is never sick, so it will be odd to see him in the hospital. Send positive thoughts his way, please!
----------
Big plans tonight include walking down to the local diner for an early dinner, choir practice, and watching 'America's Next Top Model' with BFF. Woot!

4 comments:

  1. Phew, Elina left. Now it's time for Marjorie to go. I suppose I should base my rooting for McKey on something other than my thing for her, but hey. I'm eh on Sam and I like Analeigh but I don't love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad McKey has a boyfriend.. wonder how serious they are?

    I like Sam and Analeigh. I'd be cool if one of them won it all. Sam seems pretty solid.. I'd be surprised if she didn't at least make it to final two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Ms. Abby has been sick lately. Give her a hug from Amaya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOO for ear infections!!! Hope A is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete