Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Interview

Yesterday afternoon, I was hanging out with the kid in the living room, playing with her Little People or something. I become aware of faint music. What is that? Oh, it's my phone! Um, where is it? *search search search* Finally I locate the phone, underneath the couch, just as it stops ringing.

Flip it open, see a number that I recognize as being from the local university. Shoot! Wait for the caller to leave a message, listen and then call back.

The secretary of the nursing department says that the committee for the accelerated program met Friday and would like to bring me in for an interview!

Interviews aren't until the second week of March.

Whole new meaning to the term "Two Week Wait"!

1 comment: