Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy Friday!

Oops, haven't updated since early last week! Hmm, what's new here?

-I took my second lecture exam and did significantly better (an entire letter grade) than I had on the first one. That was very exciting, and encouraging! The material continues to be fascinating to me- just have to make sure I'm studying well.

-I went on a retreat through our church last weekend. It was good to meet some other women in the parish and get to know them a bit. Though I went home at night, that was the longest I had ever been away from Sweet Pea.. about nine hours. She did fine, of course.

-Sweet Pea and I went to the park this morning to play. She tried to climb up the slide at first, but then figured out how to climb the steps to get to the top, and took great joy in sliding down while on my lap. It was adorable!

I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment