Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Monday, August 18, 2008

A's new BFF?

Today was the first day of watching our friends' daughter G, who is about 6 weeks older than our Sweet Pea. The girls have played together a few other times and gotten along really well, so this is a good match up.

G was initially whiny and clingy (understandably), but then she and Sweet Pea played together nicely, and even overlapped their naps for about an hour! That was nice. :) For her first day in a new setting, she did really well, and I'm looking forward to Wednesday!

Sweet Pea seems to be feeling better today, so I have not called the pediatrician. I will chalk this one up to those vicious teeth!

She's successfully made Momma nervous today by climbing up an entire flight of stairs and then climbing on top of everything she can. I'm keeping about an arm's length away, but am trying to bite my tongue and let her explore- I want her to figure it out on her own.

Thanks for humoring me and commenting on the last post. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment