Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Interview!

Oh my goodness, another interview!

I had given up on ever getting in at the hospital. I had been applying for jobs since February with little success, and had only garnered one set of interviews in the process. I applied for another handful of jobs a few weeks ago, just to keep my name popping up, but wasn't very optimistic.

I got a call today from HR asking if I could interview for a part-time evening shift nurse's aide position. YES. Yes I can. I'll meet with the floor director next week!

Woo hoo!

(Even if I get this hospital job- which is no guarantee- I can still work at the assisted living place. The hours don't overlap much, so it shouldn't be a problem. The evening shifts work out well with my class schedule and childcare availability as well.)

AND it looks like there may be a possibility of a tutoring job in the works as well..

Cross your fingers, say a prayer, wish on a star, rub Frog Baby's nose, do whatever it is you do to send some good vibes my way, please!

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reserved hope...a friend (who just found out she was KU yesterday) was all negative about this cycle and I was holding out the shred of hope for her told me that now the tables are turned...so you're not alone on the hopeful thoughts.

    Good luck on the jobs! It looks like you're planning things out and getting stuff in line and that's great...I hope it works out and you can get it all done :-)

    ReplyDelete