Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Well, Color Me Employed!

I got a call back from the place I had interviewed- they offered me a different (but similar) job, with fewer hours. I accepted, since a job is a job, and went to do my pre-employment physical yesterday.

Sweet Pea is walking! She takes more and more steps at a time, and has gotten up to 14 or so in a row. She's able to take a step and keep her balance, and she is even able to change directions while walking! She still falls frequently, but she keeps plugging away. I'm so proud of her!

I finally figured out how to take Sweet Pea and her friend G out on walks when they are both here. I put one in the stroller, and carry the other one in a Snugli (a carrier that can go on your front or back). They both seem to enjoy being outside, and it gives me a chance to get some exercise. Today we walked around the neighborhood, visited my old high school, and even did a loop around the new walking path at the local park.

No comments:

Post a Comment