Updates and musings from one momma nurse

Followers

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

The idea for this came from MckMama. Go check out her blog!

Here we go..

I did NOT let my one year old eat a leaf on our walk today. We did NOT spend an extra half hour outside because she refused to ride in the stroller. I did NOT let her have her way and walk on her own for the last several blocks.

I did NOT spend half an hour on WebMD yesterday looking up symptoms and convincing myself I have carpal tunnel syndrome. Furthermore, I did NOT head to the pharmacy to buy a wrist splint for each arm, and I have NOT been alternating icing each wrist all day. That would just be paranoid.

I did NOT get all excited when MckMama first mentioned the idea for this game. I did NOT immediately start thinking of what my own Not Me's could be.

What have you (not) done today?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You should definitly NEVER lie to your daughter about what time it is. Who knows what trouble you could get into with extra time on your hands!!
    PS Leaves taste good-according to my son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that "doesn't" spend hours on WebMD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go ahead and let her eat leaves after all it was the first day of fall. Fresh greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I would never ever let my boys eat leaves either...that would be awful!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete